Thursday, June 07, 2007

Jeremiah 29:13

And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.


It is not the first time I have realized that the above golden words are "always" true. For 7 days, I was having a nightmare with one of the scripts that I was coding. This script will be used to monitor a particular application. But, for the only reason I could not decipher, it was failing at the production system. But yet, I knew from my past experience, that if I try ...I will certainly get it.

And yes, I got it!

My teammate Rekha is in a training programme so I must not disturb her.

But, I do not know whom to share my joy with. Also, I cant afford to run naked in around my workstation, shouting "Eureka, Eureka!” because of obvious reasons .

Well, then, I got reminded that I had my blogsite!!

And I want this particular incident to remind me in the future not to lose hope, for its proven fact-
"If you seek with your heart, you will get it".

1 comment:

  1. I came, I saw, I conquered - MaRk of a GENIUS!!Carry on the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Flipkart

Offers